For copyright holders
The newscash resource operates in accordance with the laws of the country on the protection of information and copyright.
All content posted on the site is material that is freely available for viewing and downloading on the Internet. The collection of materials available on the Internet and their placement in the catalog is carried out automatically. In this case, the site administration does not exercise control over the added content.
The site administration also does not carry out activities related to the publication of unlicensed content, illegally stolen and protected by copyright holders. The automated system publishes only publicly available material from open sources.
The newscash resource is always open for cooperation with copyright holders. If your exclusive rights to objects of copyright are violated in any way using this resource (posting information protected by copyright), the administration is ready to assist you and remove the relevant materials from the site.
In case of disputable situations, we ask you to send us an email in electronic form, where you must indicate the following:
1. Documentary evidence of your rights to copyrighted material:
• a scanned document with a seal, or
• email from the official mail domain of the copyright holder's company, or
• other information that allows you to uniquely identify you as the copyright holder of this material.
2. Direct links to site pages that contain data published in violation of copyright.
Upon receipt of an email containing this confirmation, we will remove the copyrighted content from the site within 48 hours.
For questions, please contact us by email: [email protected] or contact us via the feedback form.