Here is a vlog and highlights from my recent beach holiday in Jervis Bay. I spent a week holidaying in a hidden little paradise in south-central coast of New South Wales called Jervis Bay. It has many stunning beaches, including Hyams beach, that have super white sand and clear blue water. There's plenty to do and see there. I had the best time exploring the many beaches, paddle boarding, taking in the sights from a boat cruise with Jervis Bay Wild, and relaxing and eating good food in Huskisson. Oh, and I saw dolphins!!!
Enjoy the video and ask me in the comments below if you would like more information or have any questions.
The music used here is from Pixabay. I do now own any rights to it...
* Robots talk after all by Astrofreq
* ЧУЖИЕ МИРЫ by Garri6300
* Umraa Masterrrr by Dutchnelsar
* Promo music by Twisterium
* Time by Ashustosh Music
* Breeze by Nielizas
* Vocal Fasion Deep House by BeachVibes-Music
* Let the light in by BeachVibes-Music
* Modern Emotional Deep House by BeachVibes-Music
* Panty Dropper by Craneholyf